Who we are and what we do IS....

the BEST KEPT SECRET.

Weekly, one of our four distinguished gentleman will post a story about his week/weekend in a way that will have you hooked and literally coming back for more. We will provide details that most would only ever imagine happened in the movies and on television shows.

We WELCOME your messages and questions because without you, the reader, our experiences would never be shared with the world.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tony Stark: Let it burn...

There's nothing like some passionate, sweaty, HOT sex! I'm talking fire breathing dragon hot. The kind of hot that makes you neglect earth shattering events just to buss a nut. Well, ladies and gentlemen...last night was a night of epic epicness for me and my lady friend.

The evening started like any other night...I was walking around my place making sure all the essentials were stocked up and the ambiance was juuust right. Toilet paper: Check. Hand soap: Check. Magnums: check. Candles: lit. Playlist: cued. Wine: breathing...

The bed was made with crisp folded lines in the 3000 thread count sheets, the room was lit with the 2 lonesome candles to the right side of the bed, one slightly taller than its less than fortunate wax brother, illuminated by the effervescent moon light shining through the window and just under the pillows. With the scent of jasmine lingering in the air and a playlist compiled of greats such as: Teddy Pendergrass, Lenny Williams, Luther Vandross, RKelly, and my boy Trey Songz, just to name a few, filled the air with that sexual swag that plays as the evenings events unfold. Each song carefully selected and intellectually ordered.

T-MINUS 15 MIN TILL SHE'S HERE.

I drop down and do 100 pushups, roll over and crunch out 100 situps. I jump in the shower and get myself cleaned up. Brush my teeth, shave, lotion on and cologne applied...one behind each ear, one on each wrist, two on the neck just above the collarbone and the last one just below the belly button. The phone rings...

*RING RING*

She’s here, so I buzz her up. I open the door for her and she enters my place, lights are low and the ambiance immediately brought goose bumps to her skin; she knew she was going to enjoy her evening. She glances over my shoulder and down to the end of the hallway and peaked into my bedroom to see what I had setup, I take her jacket and hang it. I then grab her hand and lead her into the living room. I sit her down and pour her a glass of wine; it’s red and full bodied it leaves just the right amount of arms on the glass after each sip. We do the whole ‘chit chat/flirt’, build up on anticipation for about 30 minutes , put down 2 bottles of wine and she pounces on me. She pushes me back into the couch and straddles me...well, well, well, what a nice little surprise. A woman that plays shy and coy but also knows when and how to take charge...10 points. I wrap her legs around my waist and I stand up and carry her to my bedroom. I lay her gently on the bed and we get right to it.

After some unbelievably gratifying head, she climbs up my torso and sits right down on top of me, that first stroke had me shakin’ like I got electroshock therapy. She starts riding me and I guide her through it....I tell her to relax and just sit back in her hip, I tell her to put her hands on my chest and rotate her hips towards my stomach and slowly push her hips back...her eyes go into the back of her head and she gasps for a breathe...I go on to show her a couple new moves she hadn’t yet seen when out of nowhere she yells, “OH MY GOD TONY!” and just then I was like, “Yeeaahh I’m a fuckin’ stud!” lol she says it again,”OH MY GOD TONY!” then follows it up with “TONYY...YOU..’RE....OOON...FIRE!!!”

Just then, to the right of me, I see a huge flame! I know this is going to sound a little crazy to some of you but I’m dead serious when I say there was a HUGE flame and it was coming from my PILLOW!!! I guess when I moved the pillow to prop my head up when I was getting brains I moved it into the candles and, of course being 3000 thread count pillow cases, those motherfuckers went up in a hurry. For a second I actually contemplated losing my damage deposit cuz this girl had me wrapped around her finger...Top 3 in my books for sure.

Now, what I’m about to tell you I’m 100% positive 99% of you will not believe it, however. For the 1% of gullible idiots out there – this is actually true!

As I’m slamming my pillow into the ground to get the fire out, naked, I hear in the background a song that would become the theme song for my night of misfortune.

“When your feeling ain’t the same and your body don’t want to
But you know you gotta let it go cuz the party ain’t jumpin’ like it used to
Even though this might ruin you
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn.”


I started laughing uncontrollably and the girl I was with looked at me like I was insane. Here I am naked, putting out a pillow fire because while I was getting brains I accidently put the damn thing in the fire and I’m laughing. I could see how that must look. I took the pillow case off and threw it in the laundry basket, threw it back on the bed and jumped back on my lady friend. After all, I couldn’t leave her with that being the last memory of the night...

Needless to say, the sex was HOT!

Until Next time...

-TS

1 comment:

  1. You went back to fucking her after you put the fire out??? haha You're awesome man!

    ReplyDelete