Who we are and what we do IS....

the BEST KEPT SECRET.

Weekly, one of our four distinguished gentleman will post a story about his week/weekend in a way that will have you hooked and literally coming back for more. We will provide details that most would only ever imagine happened in the movies and on television shows.

We WELCOME your messages and questions because without you, the reader, our experiences would never be shared with the world.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Dr. Hank McCoy: Toys R us? Nah... SLUTS R Us!

So last night as I'm out for some wangs and thangs with one of my old good friends from back in the day, I'm thinking about what to write in this blog... Now don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't have stories to share with you all but I feel like I owe it to you to bring you something fresh. So here goes- some true story stupid bitch shit.

So to continue with my story, I'm sitting enjoying some wings with my boy when in walks this phenomenal lower bodymonstrosity that I can remember having a hand at. This girl had ass for days; the type of booty that when you look at it you have to look at the next person closest to you to both agree that her ass is abnormally large for a non black girl. Moving on I begin to tell my boy about how I met this girl at a bar damn near 10 years ago at a time when I had a girlfriend and playing the unfaithful game. I had introduced myself to her by the name 'Chris'. She played it cool at first like she wasn't about just coming over and wanting to fool around, so I gave her the benefit and played it cool... About a half hour later I had the girl convinced that she needed to come visit me to "Chill for awhile". What made this visit a mission was the fact that at this time I didn't have my own spot and was living with my grandmother, and to make matter's worse, she wanted to come to the crib when my Grand would still be up moving about. The closest entrance to my room was still too bate. So being that I was on the ground floor, I had that big booty bitch bring her ass in through my window! Now I'm thinking to myself: "If this girl can leave the South west to come see me allll the way in the North East on a whim, AND have her climb her ass through my window then for sure I'm fucking!!"

Needless to say, I was right lol. So after we get to fuckin', I quietly ease her back out of my window where she ends up falling into the flower bed outside my window. Yes, I felt bad but I'll go 50/50 on it with her. We ended up meeting up again where she brings me to her house trying to impress me and show me how loaded mommy and Daddy are. This time was a different mission because we had a time restraint. So I get to work right away in doggy style (every ass lovers dream), but to my surprise, this stallion of an ass could not take the full depth and stroke of this genius. I actually had to stop because she said I was in her stomach! Needless to say, I felt nothing short of what King Kong must have felt when he beat up Godzilla in Hong Kong!


Years go by and I would randomly see her around but with more confidence each time. More attention from men 'ballers'and all types of shit, but I keep my cool because how often does a girl forget being with a guy (or so I thought). Moreover, how does a girl forget the beast that slayed the beast?? More years go by and I'm seeing her in random cities with more ballers, she has officially become an industry ho. Upon each encounter I can see that the memory of me has faded. For each time we make eye contact, the more I can tell she's not looking at me because she remembers me but because she thinks I'm a hot guy all over again. I don't know whether to take is a compliment or a disrespect but as you get older you learn to not even care what a slut thinks. Which brings me back to tonight, I'm here eating wings with my boy when I tell him the story of how used to have that girl and explains to me how EVERYONE has had that girl. We then go on to explain how bad gravity and years can be to a body that is abnormally large. As we're leaving a friend of hers at her table calls me over to talk. As we are conversing the slut tries to cut in asking for my Blackberry pin acting all cute about wanting to not exchange numbers but just keep it to pinning. I then show her how uninterested I am in. her Her friend introduces me to her and her other friend at the table. She continues in her pursuit of acquiring my pin when I begin to discreetly tell her that I actually know her already. The poor ting has been with so many dudes that having fallen out of my window and landing in bushes STILL wasn't enough to jog her memory regardless of how many years! I finish up my convo with the other two ladies at the table making my way to the exit when she carries on with the harsh reality of being a hoe and asking stupid questions like....."I'm sorry where do we know each other from"? I tell her................


Stupid Bitch!


The End.

Dr. M

2 comments:

  1. Is this true? Like... fell out of the window? Oh my goodness thats too funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete