Who we are and what we do IS....

the BEST KEPT SECRET.

Weekly, one of our four distinguished gentleman will post a story about his week/weekend in a way that will have you hooked and literally coming back for more. We will provide details that most would only ever imagine happened in the movies and on television shows.

We WELCOME your messages and questions because without you, the reader, our experiences would never be shared with the world.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bruce Wayne: "Some bitches killlllll me"

So there's this girl (we'll call her Amanda) that is CLUELESS. I mean, you'd think with traitors like Greg Behrendt, author of "He's just not that into you", women would BEGIN to think and realize when a man is NOT into her. I suppose we'll call that the preface....

So I have literally blown Amanda off for WEEKS and somehow she continues to message me on IM, sends an unprecedented amount of text messages, calls only to only ever hear my voicemail, has "friend requested" me on Facebook and is patiently waiting for a confirmation that even a baboon would know isn't coming, show's up at my place of work (very bad ladies!) with gifts and offers for lunch/dinner/anything where we are both in the room together lol. I'm not sure if you guys are catching my drift, but she annoys the hell out of me. Anyways, I digress....

Last weekend, she starts with the regular "what are you doing this weekend?" shit only to get a SWIFT "well- I'm hanging with my boys, so if you want to have a threesome/gangbang.... you are more than welcome to hang out..." She surprisingly responds with: "lol, I'm down". So my ears perk up like a rotti immediately and I realize that I miiiight just be on to something here. I immediately start asking the boys who was down and obviously it wasn't a matter of IF one of them would be down, rather, who TO pick!

So we all go out, have a few drinks, some get more drunk than others and at the end of the night, a couple are trying to chop something to take home where myself and Hank get into her Benz (mommy is rich) and head to the house. Needless to say, within minutes she sucking us both off as we videotape it. Now before anyone gets crazy and asks for us to post the video, that won't happen. As much as some bitches kill me, that girl has a mother and there's NO way I'd disrespect her by doing something so Ray J by posting it for no other reason but tabloid attention. Ok- I'm NOT saying I haven't rubbed one or two nuts out to Kim Kardashian's ass.... she's fine as hell lol.

Again- I digress. So here she is giving me a 'so so'bj as Hank is giving it to her form behind when all of a sudden I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I'm literally falling asleep WHILE she's giving me head!! So if you thought not accepting her on Facebook or responding to her calls/texts was bad, at that moment even I was feeling badly! Needless to say, I focused for about 20 minutes JUST to let a nut go in her mouth only to move aside and let Hank handle her for a while. Next thing you know, I wake up naked sitting on the floor with both of them looking at me like: "did he really fall asleep DURING a threesome?!" Yeah... sort of lol. I wasn't nearly as embarrassed as she probably was when Hank called her by another girl's name hahah! Ahhhh... good night.

Until next time... same bat day....same bat blog.

BW

3 comments:

  1. Some girls reaallllly are dumb. Glad I'm a smart one :). Thanks for that, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahhahaha OMG hahahahahahah! A buddy told me to check this out and I'm glad I did! I'm sending this link to a bunch of pals. Give us more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg....lol..thats all I got to say on that..
    omg..

    ReplyDelete