Who we are and what we do IS....

the BEST KEPT SECRET.

Weekly, one of our four distinguished gentleman will post a story about his week/weekend in a way that will have you hooked and literally coming back for more. We will provide details that most would only ever imagine happened in the movies and on television shows.

We WELCOME your messages and questions because without you, the reader, our experiences would never be shared with the world.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Dr. Hank McCoy: Mile high club? Nahh... Airport club

So, so, blah blah blah blah. I GOT A STORY TO TELL...

I’m out of town on business in a city very familiar to me and I decide to send a text message to one of my most favorite encounters that juust wasn’t giving me the time of day during my stay. For the past week she’s been acting ALL kinds of funny with me and then telling me she needs to talk to me about something. Let’s call her ‘Katrina’ (for reference sake). Right away, I figured it was because the girl I had almost taken up to my boys place the trip before to that city happened to be the friend she was out with some nights ago. Let’s call her ‘Michelle’. This is especially unfortunate because “Katrina” happens to be in my top three of all time hook ups.

So after pure awkwardness and non-effort on both our parts to meet up, I send her a text yesterday morning saying “I’m so not impressed with you, better yet disappointed”. She goes on to tell me that she should be the one that is upset and not me. I tell her that “I’m not saying you can't be upset but being upset at something you have no details of or have no confirmation from talking to me about is putting yourself in a very bad situation”. It’s when speculation and ignorance meet, get married and spit out two kids by the name of ‘Stupid bitch syndrome’ and ‘ignorant dumb little girl’.

Anyway, I tell her that I'm heading for the airport right now and flight takes off in an hour and a half. If you’re not at the airport to deal with this, I will assume that your good with how things will be from here on out and it wasn’t that much of a situation for you. She replies with "I'll be there in a half hour"
So after the girl, I’m staying with, drops me off at the airport I check my baggage in with only enough time to go through security and safely be in boarding with 20 minutes relaxing time. ‘Katrina’ comes into the terminal and we go for a walk. "Lets walk and talk" I tell her, when she immediately starts her hyperventilation mode right up until we sit in an open area where she can talk freely and feel like I’m spending sometime with her. She begins to sob before I could even understand where she’s really going with this, even though we all know I already know! Apparently, Michelle was telling her that she was ‘dating’ me and went on a few dates with me. Not sure of the details as there wasn’t much to be said, but you know how girls can embellish when they think their friends don’t know. That was made obvious as she told my, now crying, ‘Katrina’ that she had been 'dating' me.

I immediately put a consoling hand on her knee correcting her by truthfully admitting to going out for a Venti Java at Starbucks. However, I DO NOT constitute that as a date under any circumstances. Not to mention that the night did not end as advertised to poor ‘Katrina’. So here’s how that night actually went…

We went out and we had about an hour and a half of casual convo, it was getting late so I offered to walk her to her car. As we get to the car I give her a gentlemen’s hug and she turns the hug into a warm embrace. She then gives me a parting kiss which turned into a full on make out session ON the street. I get offered to get dropped off at my buddies place so we move it to the car where more making out and heavy petting ensues. She was on me more then I ever would have expected. I never would have expected her to have leaned in for the first kiss when I was being cordial and was giving her a goodnight hug and let me feel her up like security at the airport.

So we pull up to my buddies...naturally I invite her upstairs just to hang (and see how low she can go) *thanks Luda* but she then, with hesitation and inner turmoil, declined and said she wasn’t ready to come in, which I was cool with. I didn’t expect for any of this to have happened. So cool.. play it off like I just wanted to introduce her to my best friend and blah blah blah.

So I thought the night was pretty innocent until the texts the next day. They were making me out to be some aggressive ogre that was trying to rush her into a bed and have my way. Now I didn’t tell her my true intentions, so there was no way she could have known that! Lol. She continues to tell me how she’s not that kind of girl and needs to get to know someone more before entering their place. I quickly had to set her straight and let it be known that I was nothing short of a distinguished gentlemen *ding* and that I never forced her to do anything she didn’t want or felt comfortable doing. I said that I respected the fact that she didn’t want to come up stairs but I was only being polite, as I felt she might not have been ready to end the night. I totally flipped the script back to where it was supposed to be. I also went on to explain to her that it was against my better judgment to have started talking to or finding a casual interest in one of my business associates.

I pretty much explained to ‘Michelle’ that I stake my career and reputation on being a gentleman and by her making me out to feel like I was luring her or pressuring her into doing other things really upset me and actually frightened me. I went on to explain that all I need is for ONE person to start saying that I take advantage of girls who work under me and what not. (In my line of work I am surrounded by women.) She goes on to say that she wouldn't do such a thing. I continue to tell her that after reading the texts I read that day leads me to believe otherwise. That this situation has now made me very uncomfortable and I can’t exactly feel rest assured that she’s not the bunny burning type. She continued to back pedal saying that she’s nothing like that and maybe she read me wrong blah blah blah. Begs and insist that we meet up that night to talk face to face because she NOW feels that she knows me better and also feels better about a second encounter.

I kept telling her no but eventually gave in. I had to, considering we may have to work together again in the future and the last thing I need is have this awkward elephant in the room playing the drums.

We meet back up at the same Starbucks we had previously and I give her straight casual vibes and already I can see that she wasn’t feeling this and that she might have made a mistake with her approach. By the end of the second night I had her agreeing that she 'jumped the gun' and painted me wrong, then tried to go on to say that after this talk that she feels that ahe got to know me better and would like to see more of me. At this point, my mind has already said in a street fighter voice "GAME OVER, YOU LOSE"! So I end the night. I walk her half way to her car, give her a spacious, impersonal hug and waved her bye. As oppose to the night before when I walked her all the way back to her car to give her a hug, hence where she kissed me and started this whole rigmarole.

So here I am, looking at this poor soul crying over some nonsense that this girl had told her that was more uneventful then a full game of golf. Now the more she's crying the more I'm getting harder and can't hide my erection in my dress pants.

I don’t know what it is about crying girls over me but it makes me soooooooooo damn horny.

So I’m looking at the time and thinking to myself "yea I spent adequate time being concerned and reassuring, time to find a vacant washroom"! I get up, take her hand and say follow me. I take her upstairs to the men's bathroom. Right away she's like: "Don’t think this is going to make it all better and it will all go away" and the whole time I’m looking down at her saying.... "We DON'T have time for this just put it back in your mouth please". Needless to say, it was the nicest, most gratifying piece of head I had gotten in a longtime. And with all due respect... the circumstances made it that much more gratifying.

I HAD to tell her to stand up on the toilet so I could finish this with a perfect dismount. She gets up on the toilet in a squatting position, rear end facing me. Now I thought the head felt crazy.... the back shot was ridiculous! It felt SO good being SO bad. I nutted in like 30 long strokes and 15 fast ones... Pulled the magnum off, wiped up, got dressed, washed hands and was at security in under
...... 4 minutes including hugs, kisses (on cheeks, never on the mouth after brains) and it was great seeing you again.....blah blah blah

*DING*

Please put your seats and tray tables in the upright position and buckle your seat belts.

Dr. Hank “Beast” Mackoy

No comments:

Post a Comment